Welcome to 19 Loader Street, a charming home in the lovely De Waterkant area of Cape Town, situated against Signal Hill on the Atlantic Seaboard, within walking distance of the city centre, Green Point Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. Loader Street is part of the historic 19th century Cape Town with its traditional houses, iron-work and veranda’s.
No 19 is a Victorian house furnished in the style of that era with paintings and porcelain decoration reminiscent of that time. The house however has all the advantages of modern living and it enjoys comfortably furnished patios at the front and at the back of the house. Loader Street is just a few meters away from the Cape Quarter Shopping Center, which offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a choice of two gymnasiums.
ACCOMMODATION and FACILITIES: (Maximum 7 persons)
- A lovely 4 bedroom home, with 2 en suite bedrooms with queen size beds and one bedroom with twin beds and bathroom in the passage opposite the bedroom, plus a small room with a single bed.
- Fully furnished and equipped with quality towels and linen.
- TVs in all the bedrooms
- Tastefully furnished lounge and dining-room area with TV, DVD/Video and mini hi-fi CD stereo system.
- One private lock up garage with direct entrance into the house.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, iron, and dishwasher, washing machine etc.
- Serviced twice a week (extra services available at extra cost) Towels are changed twice a week, sheets once a week.
- No smoking in the house, but fine outside.
- Airport transfers, car hire and tours gladly arranged.
- Good swift laundry service available nearby.
- Within walking distance from the Presbyterian, Lutheran or Catholic churches.
- WiFi connection
In safe, trendy area Situated close to Cape Town’s best restaurants, clubs and bars Unique shops 2 Minute walk to City Gym 5 Minutes to Green Point Stadium (World Cup Football Stadium 2010) 5 Minutes to Golf Course 5 Minutes to Aquarium 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention Centre 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets) 10 Minutes from Table Mountain 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town 20 Minutes from airport 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens 45 Minutes from Wine Route 60 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
RATES are for 2 persons sharing a room. There is a surcharge for 1 person per room.
Low Season: May –- September
2 persons R1200 3 persons R1300
4 persons R1600 5 persons R1800
6 persons R2000 7 persons R2200
High Season: October – – April
1 person N/A
2 persons R1600 3 persons R1800
4 persons R2000 5 persons R2400
6 persons R2600 7 persons R3000
PEAK SEASON (20 Dec – 20 Jan) R3900.0 per night
PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE FOR LONG STAYS.
Due to a few bad experiences with unscrupulous/dishonest guests, we have had to implement the following rule: When booking 19 Loader Street, you are booking the whole house, there will be no other persons occupying the house. If you book for 2 persons, we will open up ONE bedroom only, if you book for 4 persons, we will open up TWO bedrooms only, if you book for 6 persons, we will open up THREE bedrooms only , and if you book for 7 persons, we will open up FOUR bedrooms. (the fourth bedroom is a single room)
If you are 2 persons and you require 2 bedrooms, there will be a R400.00 surcharge. In other words, there is a R400.00 surcharge for only one person per room, as we sell the rooms as double rooms, ie, 2 persons per room. We have had to implement this rule because many guests have booked for only 2 persons, and only paid for 2 persons, but we have discovered that they are actually 6 or 7 persons.